Avanset VCE Exam Simulators
- Realistic exam simulation
- Exam editor with preview function
- Several different question types
- Whole exam in a single file
- Customizable exam taking mode
What is VCE Simulator?VCE Exam Simulator is a test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. It allows you to create, edit, and take practice tests in an environment very similar to an actual exam.
The new version of VCE Exam Simulator for Windows provides users with better functionality, improved stability and flawless user experience. This version incorporates the following enhancements:
- Added: Advanced localization features, including full support of international symbols. The issue of some symbols/characters not being recognized has been fully fixed.
- Updated and enhanced: The option of restoring sessions in the training mode, enabling users to pick up their practice exactly where they left it.
- Updated and enhanced: Color schemes have been updated to include better variety and bug-free operation.
- Updated: spell-check for VCE Designer software to include 2014 dictionaries and vocabulary.
- Updated: Improved security to run the latest VCE files and avoid version-caused glitches.
- Updated: importing feature to ensure smooth and glitch-free importing of large files (over 1,000 questions).
- Fixed: "Stream read error" during importing questions and changing the answer option, as well as during the printing process – for smooth operation of the app.
- Enhanced: Application stability and performance, bugs and glitches causing random crashing have been fixed/removed.